In Singapore, the company owner/director is required to fulfil certain regulatory requirements.
- Corporate Secretary appointment and requirement for statutory filing requirements with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
- Directors Report/Financial Statements preparations of yearly required by ACRA.
- Tax Filing Yearly
- Estimated Chargeable Income (ECI)
- Filing Form C or C/S
- GST Filing (for Companies with 1million revenue and above).
- Record Keeping for 5 Years mandated by Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
- Financial Audited Statements (if Revenue is above 10million per year)
At Gauge, we can assist with the above. Do reach out to us to know more.
Managing the daily record keeping processes and help the company stay afloat.
We can help to:
- Manage Salary and Expenses in terms fo what to pay and when (timely)
- Design and create Invoicing cycles to better manage your inflow of cash.
- Proper record keeping and documentation process.
- Just knowing the cash in your bank is not enough, we can help to identify which creditors are owing and the oncoming bills that are due by when.
- Knowing the actual financial performance of the company and are your efforts focused on correctly.
The biggest single danger in business other than outright failure is to be successful without being resolutely clear about why the business is successful in the first place.
At Gauge, we can help you to:
- Identify key performing areas and what works and makes you successful.
- Identify areas of low margins and high profitability segments.
- Remain consistent in the areas of success and instil cost structures to better manage cost.
- Instil budgets and forecast to align the progress and growth of the company.
- Determine the funds required to further grow the business i.e cost of funds and treasury management.
To fuel further growth and expansionary plans with private and public funds.
At Gauge, we are able to assist in:
- Instilling best practices and preparing the business for its next phase.
- Priming the business for the correct valuation (current and future) i.e. type of valuation models
- Identify potential deals that can synergize, create higher efficiency and drive up the bottom line
- Determine the correct pricing and value for existing divisions
- Identify the right team to drive the next phase of development. i.e. board and management evaluation and selection.
In Singapore, businesses are required to maintain proper books of accounts as stipulated in accordance with the Singapore Companies Act and the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards(SFRS).
At Gauge & Company, we have a team of dedicated and experienced accountants to provide you with the best accounting services possible. Let our team provide the expert advice that business requires so that you can focus and take the appropriate measures to achieve higher profitability and business growth.
What our Customers Say
Gauge has constantly provided valuable insights and solutions on handling our accounting and taxation matters. I would highly recommend their services.
Through my dealing with Gauge, Stephan and his team have consistently provided high levels of proficiency and knowledge in the area of accounting and taxation.
Gauge is the place to go for taxation and accounting services, Stephan and his team have been offering quality services and valuable advice. I have no hesitation in recommending Gauge.